Welcome to Carrollton, TX! If you are looking for great places to shop for makeup and beauty products, look no further! Here is a list of five make up stores in Carrollton located at Trinity Valley shopping center!
1. Bath and Body Works. Well, maybe this one doesn’t really count. But it does have awesome skincare products to keep your face glowing. And that is what you want, isn’t it? This is a great place to visit to get your skin feeling smooth and healthy before you even start looking into real makeup stores.
2. Claire’s. Claire’s is an all-around glam store. Believe us, it is fun for girls of all ages. You might go in looking for makeup – and you’ll find some good stuff – but you’ll probably come out with a whole lot more! You really have to check it out to see what we are talking about.
3. Merle Norman Cosmetics. Merle Norman is ready to bring some class into your daily makeup routine. Their gold-standard products will leave you looking and feeling amazing. They take beauty seriously so that it can be fun for you!
4. Sally Beauty. Thank goodness we have Sally around to keep us looking fresh, healthy, and beautiful! Sally Beauty provides everything from hair and nail products to skincare and makeup products. This is a stop you will definitely want to make.
5. Ulta Beauty. Of course. Ulta is, after all, the ulta-mate beauty store (pun intended!). They have a huge variety of beauty products. Once you step inside Utla’s doors, you have access to anything and everything you could need or want in the beauty category.
Trinity Valley in Carrollton is the place to be for shopping sprees and beauty buys. Make sure to keep this list handy next time you plan a shopping trip with your friends!
Trinity Valley is offered by Weitzman. Weitzman is one of the leading commercial real estate companies in North Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of Commercial Real Estate services including Project Representation, Tenant Representation and Investment Sales and, is also a leading Asset Management and Development Services Commercial Real Estate firm.
Photo Source: [utkamandarinka] Thinkstock